Urgent Road TestFebruary 18, 2021 2021-03-02 5:32
Urgent Road Test
Students obtained Learner’s Permit via Teens Drivers Ed program, must meet below documents requirements:
- A valid learner license (had it for a minimum of six months)
- Evidence of Completion of Drivers Ed (32 hrs class + 14 hrs of behind-the-wheel training):
- Driving School Students -Obtain DE-964 – issued by the driving schoo
- Online Driver Education -Obtain DE-964 from online course provider
- Parent Taught Students -Obtain PTDE-964 from PT course provider.
- Verification of Enrollment (V.O.E) – Obtained from High School, expires 30 days from issuance (required for student age under 18 only).
- Completed Impact Texas Teen Driver Program (ITTD) offered online. Printed certificate required on the day of the Road Test.
- Completed 30 Hours Parent Driving Log. Click Here to print the 30 hours log.
- 1 attempt included (Same day 2nd attempt $ 40 / Any other day $ 30 )
- $ 25.00 if renting Driving School vehicle for the road test
Students Obtained Learner’s Permit via 6 hours Adult Permit Class or took Permit Test at DPS(Age 18 & up), must meet below document requirements:
- Must have a valid learner license (Learners Permit)
- Completed Impact Texas Young Driver Program (ITYD) offered online. Printout the completion certificate required on the day of the Road Test.
Cost of Driving Test is $80.00:
1 attempt included (Same day 2nd attempt $40 / Any othr day $30)
- $25.00 if renting Driving School vehicle for the road test